To demonstrate the power of our GoXML™ search system, we have provided online demonstrations that use sample data from the following sources:
The Works of William Shakespeare
This demonstration is based on a set of Shakespearean plays, which have been marked up in XML by Jon Bosak. Its purpose is to demonstrate how simply GoXML™ can cut through content-oriented data.
Astronomical Data from NASA
Based on a highly scientific, contextually rich, dataset this demonstration highlights GoXML’s™ excellent support for searching; based on document structure and its support for attributes.
CatXML is an open, interoperable standard, for catalog information exchanges. This demonstration shows how the GoXML™ engine can be used to foster interoperable catalog information exchanges between businesses or trading partners.
Context-enabled search on Human Resources Markup Language (HRXML)
This demonstration searches over a collection of Human Resources data (resumes, job postings, etc.) and allows the user to make his/her search criteria more exact by selecting contexts that enclose the search term.
More Demonstrations – XML DSO, Raw XML, etc.
This demonstration page will show one particular way of using GoXML. Please check back often as more demonstrations will be added in the future.
- The Future of Integrated Solutions: Trends and Innovations
- Achieving Compliance and Regulatory Standards with Integrated Systems
- Building a Digital Ecosystem: Integrated Solutions for Customer-Centric Experiences
- The Role of IoT in Integrated Solutions: Connecting Devices for Enhanced Functionality
- Automating Workflows with Integrated Solutions: Efficiency at Its Best